PULUP 500ml Coconut Oil
- Sugar Content Zero
- Usage Food ingredient , Food Oil , Massage
- Grade Premium
- Shelf Life 2 Years
- Application Cooking , Frying , Massage Oil , Hair Oil
- Raw Material Organic Coconuts
- Product Type Other
- Supply Ability : 1000 Liter Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 3 onwards USD ($)/Bottle
- 1000 Liter
- Food ingredient , Food Oil , Massage
- Organic Coconuts
- 1 Litre, 500 Ml, 250ml
- 2 Years
- Cooking , Frying , Massage Oil , Hair Oil
- Cold Pressed
- 100% pure and clear
- Season, Cooking
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Liter Per Day
- 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packed and distributed in food grade glass jars to ensure the Virgin Coconut Oil maintains its freshness when it reaches the end consumer and thus has a long shelf life under specified conditions
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- USDA Organics FDA Approved European Union Organic JAS Japanese Organic Regulation ISOC 22000 Food Safety Management Control Union Good Market Approved Sri Lanka Accreditation Board Approved
- Contains 500 ml
- Wide mouth jars
- 800 g
- 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm x 12.5cm.
- Suitable for cold markets
Certified Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil, raw and cold pressed made from white coconut flesh, from ethically sourced Sri Lankan (Ceylon) Coconuts.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent cooking and frying oil that can be used for salad dressings as an alternative for vegetable oils , olive oil , fats or butter.
The manufacturer of PULUP Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil is a family business that, strives to maintain highest quality standards at every stage of the production process by adhering to internationally accredited ISO 22000 food safety principals.
The products are packed and distributed in food grade glass jars to ensure the Virgin Coconut Oil maintains its freshness when it reaches the end consumer and thus has a longe shelf life under specified conditions.
Organic Virgin Coconut oil solidifies below 24 degrees centigrade, and will turn to liquid state in warm temperatures, visibly transparent and has a fresh fragrance.
Always keep the jar closed and Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. This product has a shelf life of two years.